CASE Announces Winner of “Kickstart” Landscape Business Development Contest
- A six-month lease on any one (1) piece of CASE Construction Equipment.
- A yearlong consultation with landscape contracting industry expert Jeffrey Scott
- A $3,500 CASE Parts & Service Reward Card to go towards the purchase of attachments, fluids, etc.
- Fleet management consultation and recommendations from CASE staff throughout 2018.
- Brand-new, custom-branded CASE apparel/uniforms for staff.
- Up to five passes to GIE+EXPO 2018 in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Jennifer Davies, owner of Pratt’s Lawn Care & Landscapes of Bala, Ontario, Canada
- Mathew Herjeczki, owner of Jetski Landscape, LLC of Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Matt Thompson, owner of Maine Landscape Management of Gorham, Maine
- Edward Solomon, owner of Solomon’s Landscape and Design, LLC of Mauldin, South Carolina
- Robert O’Leary, owner of RJ Lawn & Landscape of Farmington, New York
Bill Elverman-United Statesbill@pkamar.com-
Jodi MaroseMarketing and Communications Manager Case Construction Equipment North AmericaUnited Statesjodi.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 262-636-0408
Brandon JaynesCASE Construction Equipment Press RelationsUnited Statesbrandon@pkamar.com+1 2622419414+1 2192638981
MORE FROM CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
CASE and Southeastern Equipment Support Team Rubicon Disaster Response to EF4 Tornado in Dayton, Ohio
CASE Dealer Ina Store Supports Team Rubicon and Habitat for Humanity for Baldwin, Michigan Veterans’ Village
CASE Partners with Country Music Singer Jon Pardi; Announces Exclusive Heartache Medication Tour Presale Opportunity.