CASE Announces Winner of “Kickstart” Landscape Business Development Contest
- A six-month lease on any one (1) piece of CASE Construction Equipment.
- A yearlong consultation with landscape contracting industry expert Jeffrey Scott
- A $3,500 CASE Parts & Service Reward Card to go towards the purchase of attachments, fluids, etc.
- Fleet management consultation and recommendations from CASE staff throughout 2018.
- Brand-new, custom-branded CASE apparel/uniforms for staff.
- Up to five passes to GIE+EXPO 2018 in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Jennifer Davies, owner of Pratt’s Lawn Care & Landscapes of Bala, Ontario, Canada
- Mathew Herjeczki, owner of Jetski Landscape, LLC of Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Matt Thompson, owner of Maine Landscape Management of Gorham, Maine
- Edward Solomon, owner of Solomon’s Landscape and Design, LLC of Mauldin, South Carolina
- Robert O’Leary, owner of RJ Lawn & Landscape of Farmington, New York
Bill Elverman-United Statesbill@pkamar.com-
Jodi MaroseMarketing and Communications Manager Case Construction Equipment North AmericaUnited Statesjodi.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 262-636-0408
Brandon JaynesCASE Construction Equipment Press RelationsUnited Statesbrandon@pkamar.com+1 2622419414+1 2192638981
MORE FROM CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
CASE Dealer Century Equipment Provides Team Rubicon With Compact Track Loader and Mini Excavator to Assist in Colorado Flood Response
CASE Contest Winners Will Win All-Expenses Paid Trip to Tomahawk with Award-Winning Country Artist Jon Pardi to Learn how to Operate Equipment
Methane Rangers, Dirt Demons Bring Home National Gas Rodeo Championship Trophies