5 Models, 14x18-16x18 in (356x457-406x457 mm) Bale Size: Produce high-quality hay bales season after season. With rugged construction and high-capacity features, Case IH small square balers provide the performance and efficiency you need.
Plenty of Sturdy Tines and an Adjustable Pickup Gauge Wheel
Crank out high-quality bales in all kinds of crops and crop conditions with the SB Series small square balers. They are all about productivity. With four models, these balers get the job done right with high-capacity features like wide pickups and heavy-duty, smooth rotary feeding systems.
Provides For A Uniform, Well-Shaped Bale
Huge 283-sq in (1,826-sq cm) feed opening allows SB balers to swallow large, uneven windrows. From here, the dependable Case IH feeding system takes over, providing a smooth flow of crop into the bale chamber for a uniform, well-shaped bale.
Easy Bale Density Control
All SB Series balers allow for easy bale density control by adjusting the tension applied to the bale chamber. For manual density control, tension springs are an economical choice.
- Provides "set-it-and-forget-it" convenience
- Ensures consistent bale weight and density
Case IH Small Balers Ties and Twists
Case IH small bales hold up to handling from the rack to the elevator and from the barn to the bunk.
Simple Design and Easy Operation
Fill your wagon with bales as you make them with the optional Case IH BTX11 bale thrower, available with the SB521, SB531 and SB541.
- Smooth, reliable hydraulic drive throws the bales
- Handles bales up to 38 in (965 mm) long and up to 70 lbs (32 kg)
- Easy operation from your tractor seat
- Move the Case IH bale thrower to the left or right to fill the corners of the wagon
- Adjust the belt speed to load the front or the back of the wagon
- The simple design of the BTX11 allows for easy installation, adjustment and service
- SB521: Smallest of the small square balers and uses six tines to move crop smoothly.
- SB531: The SB531 Small Square baler features a dependable high-throughput rotary feeding system and uses a packer fork with two paired rotating fingers.
- SB541: Matches high-production needs of large-scale producers for maximum capacity.
- SB541C: Commercial model handles challenging baling conditions, season after season.
- SB551: Great for custom operators and large-scale hay growers.