Tractor Attachments & Implements
- Utility Backhoes: Case IH BH Series utility backhoes let you dig in tight quarters. Lightweight enough for one person to attach and remove within minutes and rugged enough to work hard all day.
- Front Blades: Case IH BM Series Quick-Attach front blades make it easy to move or level sand, dirt, snow and gravel. The blade is available 72 or 84 in. (183 or 213 m) sizes, and the convenient Quick-Attach subframe lets you attach and remove the blade without tools.
- Work EZ® rear blades: Case IH Work EZ® rear blades are perfect for landscape grading, seedbed preparation, cleanup, snow removal, and more. Nine models are available from 5- to 9-ft. (1.5- to 2.7-m) working widths. Designed to fit any 30–100 HP tractors with a 3-point hitch.
- Work EZ® Box Blades: Ideal for fast, efficient leveling, grading, scraping and backfilling. Available in eight models featuring 4- to 8-ft. (1.2- to 2.4-m) working widths.
- Quick-Attach Front Rotary Broom: Designed for use without tools, the BR Series offer rugged polypropylene bristles. Adjust the broom angle from 0 to 25 degrees. Set brush ground pressure with the brush head suspension. Optional side caster wheels available.
- Rotary Cutters: Case IH rotary cutters can handle everything from light-duty grounds maintenance to CRP acreage to heavy-duty commercial applications. Available from 4-15 ft. (1.2–4.6 m).
- Work EZ® Landscape Rakes: Designed for precision soil preparation such as leveling, grading, topsoil spreading and rock removal. Feature heavy-duty, 5/16 x 1-in. (.8 x 2.5-cm) steel tines. Works with any tractor brand, model or year up to 50 HP with a 3-point hitch.
- Mid-Mount Mowers: MW Series mid-mount mowers make it easy to maneuvre next to buildings or landscaped beds. Select from three cutting widths and side or rear discharge. Compatible with Case IH loaders.
- Pull-Type Finishing Mowers: RRX Series pull-type mowers offer a three-point mounting. Features greasable spindles and automatic belt tensioning for a long life with easy maintenance, and a choice of mower widths gives you the flexibility you demand.
- Quick-Attach Front Snowblower: The BS Series Quick-Attach subframe makes it easy to attach and remove without tools. The subframe can also be used with other Case IH front-mounted Quick-Attach implements, including front blades and rotary brooms.
- Rotary Tillers: Case IH TL Series rotary tillers are perfect for preparing seedbeds or controlling weeds. Feature sturdy steel decks, box-steel frames and handy lubrication points for years of reliable service.
- Work EZ® Disk Harrow: Work EZ disk harrows loosen soil, chop weeds and break through crop residue. Constructed with 20- 18 in. (51 cm) quality, steel disks that can cut up to 6 in. (15 cm) deep.
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.email@example.com 636 0850