CNH Industrial brands commemorate heritage by investing in their communities’ future
- Burlington, Iowa – Burlington Community School District. The grant will fund collaborative learning labs, also known as maker spaces, in the districts five elementary schools.
- Goodfield, Illinois – Eureka Middle School. The grant will fund the implementation of the “Project Lead the Way” Curriculum which designs pathways in computer science, engineering and biomedical science.
- Benson, Minnesota – Benson High School. The grant will fund an upgrade of the school’s welding equipment.
- Chicago, Illinois – Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences. The grant will fund advancements of the new Biotechnology in Agriculture Today learning pathway.
- Fargo, North Dakota – Fargo Public Schools. The grant will fund “STEM You’re Hired” - Classroom Challenges for the elementary curriculum.
- Grand Island, Nebraska – Grand Island Public Schools Foundation. The grant will fund expanded curriculum for the high school Manufacturing pathway.
- Racine, Wisconsin – William Horlick High School. The grant will fund the upgrading and replacing of science equipment.
Catherine MorgensternCommunications & Media Relations – North AmericaUnited Statescatherine.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 312 502 0873