Fast, clean, dependable cutting in tough conditions.
Trouble-free cutting and peace of mind - New Holland H6000 Series heavy-duty disc mowers breeze through the toughest conditions to give you a clean, even cut in less time. Discs spin up to 3,000 rpm, producing a knife tip speed of up to 187 mph to slice through dense, wet grasses, fire ant hills and gopher mounds. Select from four heavy-duty models, including a pull-type model with a cut width of over 10 feet.
Backed by New Holland - The 3-Year MowMax™ Protection includes the one year standard machine warranty plus two more years of coverage on the MowMax™ disc cutterbar starting with the input drive shaft. Coverage pays for parts and labor for defective parts or workmanship within the 36 month time period.
- Cleaner Cutting, More Durabilty and Less Downtime - New Holland's proven MowMax™ cutterbar sets the standard for the industry. With its true modular design, each disc module is an individually sealed gear case with a dedicated oil reservoir. Even when cutting on slopes, there's never a problem with oil starvation to the upper side. Each case is connected with independent, hardened alloy drive shafts, instead of a single-piece drive shaft that can twist. The cutterbar is backed by Three-Year MowMax™ Protection that includes the one year standard machine warranty plus two more years of coverage on the disc cutterbar starting with the input drive shaft.
- Faster, Easier Servicing With Shockpro™ Hubs - When the mower hits an obstruction, ShockPRO™ hubs—standard on all MowMax™ cutterbars—absorb the shock of an impact before damage to the cutterbar driveline can occur. If a ShockPRO hub fails, replace it in just 10 minutes, at minimal cost.
- Cleaner Cutting With Mowmax™ - The MowMax™ cutterbar features lower-profile rock guards to allow closer cutting at a flatter angle. Large disc overlap ensures cleaner cutting, and counter-rotating discs are less prone to streaking. Cutting knives feature a cutting edge on both sides for twice the cutting life when flipped. Choose the standard 14-degree smooth knives, optional 7-degree knives, optional 14-degree serrated knives for working in sandy or abrasive conditions, or specially designed reversible rock knives that extend life when working in rocky fields.
Additional Mowmax Features
- Lower-profile rock guards allow for closer cutting at a flatter cutting angle.
- Stepped module spacers improve the straightness of the cutterbar, allowing it to run more lightly and smoothly for consistent cut height and less wear.
- The fit of the top cap bearing to the housing is optimized to extend bearing life.
- More gentle bends in the knife bolt area of the “turtle” reduce wear concentration.
- Hardened alloy module drive shafts with dampeners eliminate vibration wear.
- Stronger top cap gear and the ShockPRO hub design eliminate the need to change top cap gear assemblies if there is impact from a foreign object. A partial complement of splines allows the hub to fail instead of the gears
- H6730 MOUNTED
- H6740 MOUNTED
- H6750 MOUNTED
- H6830 SIDE PULL