New Holland Brings Latest Farming Technology and Family Fun to Farm Progress Show
- To enable lot visitors to easily navigate the booth, equipment is grouped specifically by application based on three producer perspectives: Beef Cow-Calf, Dairy & Forage, and Cash Crop. Our featured technology includes the CR7.90 Revelation combine with the IntelliSense™proactive and automatic combine setting system, which addresses an operator’s biggest challenge of maintaining maximum throughput while keeping losses and damaged grain to a minimum.
- Lot visitors will have the opportunity to meet with New Holland product experts who are also farmers. "True Blue Farmer" pins signify those on the New Holland team who have firsthand agriculture experience. One of these farmers is Curt Hoffman, Crop Packaging Product Manager, who is a fifth-generation dairy farmer and expert in hay baling. Hoffman will be delivering a 30-minute session during each show day from 11-11:30 a.m. in the Dairy & Forage area on "Producing the Highest-Quality Bales."
- Precision farming: a look at how New Holland is powering the future with Precision Land Management (PLM™ by connecting equipment with data collection to increase efficiencies.
- Pedal-tractor course and gigantic-sized games: to entertain the young and young-at-heart, New Holland has a kids pedal-tractor track and games including corn hole and Jenga®.
- Selfie stations: to announce the launch of its Instagram channel (newholland_northamerica), New Holland will have fun selfie frames throughout the lot for visitors to capture their memories.
Chris BallentineSegment & Digital CommunicationsUnited Stateschris.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 717-355-4507+1 717-392-9581